Coastal Carolina University, Horry County Archives Center digital collections are maintained by the Horry County Archives Center at Kimbel Library. The center maintains the special collections of the library and university as well as historical materials relating to Horry County and surrounding areas. Featured collections include the John R. Beaty Letters, Independent Republic Quarterly (the journal of the Horry County Historical Society) and the Coastal Carolina University Yearbook: Atheneum collection.
- Photograph Survey of the “Charleston Center” Site
- Scenes in Charleston, Georgetown, and Flat Rock, Late 19th Century
- 1920s Charleston Scenes
- Walter Pantovic Slavery and African American History Collection
- Somebody Had To Do It
- College of Charleston Magazines
- Hutson Lee Papers, 1858-1865
- Grimke Family Papers, 1678-1977
- Avery Normal Institute
- Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project Photograph Survey
NEWS & EVENTS
- DPLA Releases Self-Guided Curriculum for Digitization
- LDHI Selected for Best Historical materials by the Reference and User Services Association (RUSA)!!
- DPLAfest 2015 - April 17-18 - Indianapolis
- LCDL 3rd Annual Partner Meeting - Thursday, February 19th 2015
- LCDL and LDHI at ALA 2015
- LCDL and the DPLA!
- Lowcountry Digital Library at ALA 2013!
- NEWTON EXPENSE BOOK 1842-1864