Coastal Carolina University digital collections are maintained by the Horry County Archives Center at Kimbel Library. The center maintains the special collections of the library and university as well as historical materials relating to Horry County and surrounding areas. Featured collections include the John R. Beaty Letters, Independent Republic Quarterly (the journal of the Horry County Historical Society) and the Coastal Carolina University Yearbook: Atheneum collection.
- Somebody Had To Do It
- College of Charleston Magazines
- Hutson Lee Papers, 1858-1865
- Grimke Family Papers, 1678-1977
- Avery Normal Institute
- Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project Photograph Survey
- Rice Harvest at Mulberry Plantation (Berkeley County, SC)
- Mazyckborough-Wraggborough Photograph Survey
- Charleston Museum Collection of Revolutionary War Letters
- Middleton Place Foundation Collection
NEWS & EVENTS
- LDHI Selected for Best Historical materials by the Reference and User Services Association (RUSA)!!
- DPLAfest 2015 - April 17-18 - Indianapolis
- LCDL 3rd Annual Partner Meeting - Thursday, February 19th 2015
- LCDL and LDHI at ALA 2015
- LCDL and the DPLA!
- Lowcountry Digital Library at ALA 2013!
- NEWTON EXPENSE BOOK 1842-1864
- Newton Plantation Expense Book 1843 - 1867 and Slave List 1828