The Charles Cross Collection of Buchenwald Concentration Camp Photographs, 1945 is a collection of black and white photographs taken shortly after the liberation of Buchenwald Concentration Camp. Photographs include images of liberated inmates, a memorial dedicated ot those who died at Buchenwald, and displays of the living conditions of the concentration camp.
- Aquí Estamos (Here We Are) Digital Collection
- Historic Charleston Foundation Oral History Project
- Pinehurst Tea Plantation Visual Materials
- Art Work of Charleston: Published in Twelve Parts
- An Architectural Guide to Charleston, South Carolina
- Warren Hubert Moïse Letters, 1933-1939
- Agricultural Society of South Carolina Visual Materials
- George W. Williams Photograph Collection
- Charles Fraser Sketchbook, 1793-1796
- Civil War and Reconstruction Era Stereoscope Photographs of the Port Royal Region
News & Events
- Announcing the Completion of our NHPRC Grant!
- The "Eugene C. Hunt Papers, 1834 - 1994" Are Now Available for Research Use on the LCDL!
- The "Charleston Branch of the NAACP Papers" are Live on the LCDL!
- New! LDHI Publishes Online Exhibition about Civil Rights Leader Septima P. Clark
- Survey! Help Us Improve LCDL
- Accepting Applications for Temporary Staff Position at LCDL!
- Announcing a New Collection: "J. Arthur Brown Papers, 1937-1988"
- Additions to the “Cleveland L. Sellers, Jr. Papers, 1934-2003" Collection Now Available on the LCDL!